Monday, October 03, 2005

Buka Puasa at Rahsia

It's only once a year that Rahsia goes into the traditional mode. Well, it's almost that time again, so try and make plans to Buka Puasa with us and enjoy our spread of traditional Malaysian dishes like Laksa, homemade Lemang and Rendang Tok, various Malay curries, seafood, beef and poultry dishes and a host of others, including some mouth-watering desserts.

A Sampling of our Buffet Spread
Rojak Buah - Penang Style * Mini Rolls with Sweet Thai Dip * Sukun Goreng * Tauhu Sambal * Kari Ayam * Kurma Daging Lembu * Sayur Campur Oriental Style * Nasi Tomato * Nasi Putih * Sup Tulang * Sup Ekur * Ikan Keli Masak Belada * Kangkung Belacan * Ulam-ulaman * Kerabu Jantung Pisang * Kerabu Mangga * Nangka Masak Lemak * Kuih Muih * Bubur Kacang * Pengat Pisang * Sajian Buah buahan Tempatan

Different Menu Daily

Only RM38 nett per person. As usual, seating is limited, so book now!
You can make reservations by calling Nik Ramly at 03-21425555

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say Kottaram is a real palace, my dinning experience was wonderful the food and services. Never knew Kerala food was so wonderful.

The deco...... is the best. I need the same ID to do up my house and office.

It was a wonderful experience and my journey to Kerala begin in Kottaram..... A must place to visit.

9:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I too had a great time and I agree to Richard.

It is a must place to visit and I too need the ID to do my place.

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home